Vogl Perforated Plasterboards offer a bespoke, seamless, suspended acoustic ceiling system with an ultra-fine finish providing extremely high sound absorption values.
• Edge to edge installation on a rigid sub-frame for a perfectly level surface
• Quick installation – eliminates the need for joint filling
• High performance acoustically perforated surface
• Different absorption characteristics between finishes and paper surfaces is eliminated
• Coloured finishes available to specified RAL colour
• Highly flexible Vogl acoustic perforated panels enable the achievement of complex convex and concave designs suitable for use on walls
The Vogl Joint System kit allows seamless installation of perforated acoustic ceilings. The kit contains the required material, equipment and detailed installation instructions for the highest level of performance during installation and a reliable final finish.
• All inclusive kit complete with all tools and materials required
• Quick and accurate installation with seamless installation of the boards
• Costly Joint Filling is not required
• Priming of board edges not required, unlike other systems
• Optimal surface finish without visible board edges